Porter-Cable 1-3/4 HP (Maximum Motor HP) Multi-Base Router Kit, Model 693LRPK
The Porter-Cable Multi-Base Router Kit lets you choose the base that's right for your job. Choose the fixed base for routing edges or the plunge base for detail work like signmaking. Everything...
You May Also Like
Partial Wrap MFin OR
The Porter-Cable Multi-Base Router Kit lets you choose the base that's right for your job. Choose the fixed base for routing edges or the plunge base for detail work like signmaking. Everything you need in a router from one tool!
- 11 Amp motor producing 1-3/4 Peak HP
- 27,500 rpm single speed motor
- Cam lock lever enables simple coarse height adjustments and motor release (fixed base)
- Micrometer depth adjustor accurate to 1/128" (fixed base)
- Motor transitions quickly and easily between fixed and plunge base
- 6-position adjustable turret allows for stepped plunge cuts
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
- Under table stop prevents motor from inadvertently rotating out of base
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use
- Power: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZV
- HP: 1-3/4
- Amps: 11
- No Load Speed: 27,500 rpm
- Motor Diameter: 3-1/2 in.
- Collets: 1/4 in. and 1/2 in.
- Base: Round
- Length: 12 in.
- Width: 5.5 in.
- Height: 8-5/8 in.
- Weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 19 lbs.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: