Porter Cable - Porter-Cable 1-3/4 HP (Maximum Motor HP)D-Handle Router, Model 691
For optimum control of your router, choose Porter-Cable's 691 D-Handle Router. It's 11 amp, 27,500 rpm motor producing with a 1 3/4 peak HP GripVac handle, which allows for both single hand...
Items You May Need
Item 812390Model 7519
Item 821011Model 693LRPK
Item 826469Model 892
Item 812390Model 7519
Item 826471Model 893PK
Item 821719Model 75182
Item 85O28Model 7518
Item 826473Model 895PK
Item 826472Model 894PK
• D-handle incorporates trigger switch with"lock-on" feature
• Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
• Micrometer depth adjustor accurate to 1/128"
• Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
• Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
• Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
Power: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ
No Load Speed: 27,500 rpm
Motor Diameter: 3-1/2 in.
Collets: 1/4 in. and 1/2 in.
Length: 10.5 in.
Width: 7.75 in.
Height: 8-5/8 in.
Weight: 9.25 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 12 lbs.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: