Porter-Cable 1.25HP Compact Router Fixed & Plunge Base Kit
Ergonomically designed to allow for comfortable and assured, single handed control Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applicationsSoft-starting motor features full-time...
You May Also Like
- Ergonomically designed to allow for comfortable and assured, single handed control
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Plunge base offers four position turret style dept stop and easy access plunge lock
- Plunge base provides a full 2” plunge distance
- Fixed base features adjustment ring for controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64"
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Includes: Motor, Standard Base, Plunge Base, Wrench, 3 Year Warranty & Instruction Manual.
No Load Speed - 30,000
Motor Diameter - 2.70”
Collet Size – 1/4”
Switch - Rocker Style
Articles & Blogs
The American Woodshop with Scott Phillips begins it’s 18th season on PBS starting on Monday, August 29th, 2011. This year’s 13 episodes entitled “Weekenders,” focus on woodworking projects to augment the home. While discovering and using new tools to become a more proficient woodworker, you should be able to finish each of these projects in one weekend.
Winter can be such a challenge when it comes to keeping the kids busy and engaged. Why not make them a new toy or game? If you don’t have children or grandchildren, or nieces and nephews of your own, you can make something to donate to a shelter or even to sell at an online auction site.
A must for working with templates!
I bought this compact plunge router to finish a SOSS hinge install. After nicking the template trying to tip the bit in, I realized a small plunge router was a necessity. Quick trip to Woodcraft and I was all set! And to top it all off, it was on sale! Plenty of power, but more importantly very precise, and the base was perfectly constructed to enable us to use the flat side of the base for the wide part of the mortis and the round portion for the deep socket, how did that work out? Crazy! Felt like a soft start at turn up, plenty of power, very smooth plunging action, oh and it fit the collar setup from my 690 series router! Good Stuff!