This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for an early May shipment.
You May Also Like
- Ergonomically designed to allow for comfortable and assured, single handed control
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64"
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Includes: Motor, Standard Base, Wrench, 3 Year Warranty & Instruction Manual.
No Load Speed - 30,000
Motor Diameter - 2.70”
Collet Size - 1/4”
Switch - Rocker Style
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Articles & Blogs
Designing and creating cutting boards have never been so easy. In addition to offering conventional square cutting board designs and products, Woodcraft has added new contoured design templates for you to make special shape boards for any occasion. This is an idea that came from the heart of our Woodcraft product design guys, George Snyder and Ben Bice. When they’re not at their desks, they can always be found in the woodshop, coming up with new innovative and fun ideas for you to make in your woodshop. On top of that, they spend whatever spare time they have teaching and helping all of us at Woodcraft.
This is Part 3 in the making of the Recipe Box
The Woodcraft Warrior Project is a charity mission to raise money for the Central and Southern Ohio Chapter of the ALS Association to help fight Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Students from Warren High School in Vincent, Ohio have teamed up with Woodcraft to make cutting boards with a laser engraved Warren mascot logo, donating 100% of the profits to the charity.
Excellent small router
I attached a home made jig and routed hard wood trim flush with the surface of hardwood plywood. It did a great job.
Porter cable Compact router
Very easy to use and store much eaiser to control than the bigger routers