Polyx Oil - 3051 Neutral - Matte - Solvent Based - .125 L
Advanced North American formulation of Polyx®-Oil is Osmo’s best-selling hardwax-oil product. The wood finish is based on natural vegetable oils and waxes, which create an extremely durable and hardwearing finish that won’t crack, flake or peel and can be spot repaired and refreshed...
- Extremely durable and hardwearing – will not crack, flake or peel
- Resistant to water, dirt, and common household spills
- Microporous and molecularly bonds with the wood fibers
- Easily applied with a brush, roller, buffing pad, or cloth
- Can be spot repaired and/or renewed with no sanding required
- Made in Germany – conforms to strict German and European norms
- Size: 0.125 Liter
- Color: Raw / Neutral
- Sheen: Matte
- Coverage: Approximately 32 sq.ft.
- Coats: 2
- Recommended Use: Ideal for all wood floors, OSB or cork flooring; highly recommended for wood furniture
- Optimal Application Temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
- Optimal Drying Conditions: 73°F and 50% relative humidity
- Dry Time: Approximately 8-10 hours
- Application Methods: brush, wipe, buff, roll or spread on
- Clean Up: Mineral spirits
- VOC: < 450 g/L
- (1) Osmo - Polyx-Oil - 3051 Neutral - Matte - Solvent Based - .125 Liter
- Neutral 3051 contains a small amount of white pigment to combat the amber look of the natural oils and waxes used. Especially effective on lighter woods like white oak. On darker woods, some of the white pigments will settle in the grain to give a muted look.
Instructions / MSDS