Milescraft - PocketJig100 Single Pocket Hole Jig
The PocketJig100 pocket hole jig from Milescraft allows you to connect your workpieces in a quick and timely manner or do repairs around your house. Small, compact design allows you to do...
Item 163347Model 5200
Item 143967Model 849
Item 168678Model KPHJ320
Item 41523DModel Download
Item 162956Model BES8511
Item 144967Model CC14
- No fence and the small design allows you to get into some of the smallest places to make repairs to many joints
- For use with wood materials from 1/2" to 1.5" thick (12 - 38mm)
- There are four common board thickness settings built into the jig: 1/2”, 3/4” 1” and 1-1/2” (12, 19, 27, 38mm)
- 15 degree drilling angle
- Easy reference marks to mark your board thickness and set your jig
- T20 driver style
- Includes PocketJig100, 3/8" (9.5mm) PocketBit, 3/8" Stop Collar, 6" Magnetic T20 Star Driver, Hex Key, Instruction Manual
- The PocketJig100 includes a clamping magnet to allow you to easily secure the jig to your workpiece using any standard metal clamp
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Milescraft accepts returns within 90 days of receipt. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization details.
Warranty varies by product, call (224) 227-6930 for warranty details.
Instructions / MSDS
Decent jig, junk screwdriver
I picked this up the other day to build a teardrop trailer. Construction is all softwood so I am not really putting a load on anything. The jig works fine and the notches for marking setbacks for different wood thickness is nice. The problem is that the included T20 driver bit is way too soft. It rounded off in the first 10 screws. I touched it up with a grinder and am now at about 30 screws and it rounded out again. My choices are a 65 mile round trip to Woodcraft to exchange or to order a new bit from Amazon and wait a few days to restart work.