Pocket-Hole Jig XL
The Pocket-Hole Jig XL from Kreg® is designed for building big, heavy-duty projects with standard 4x4’s and 2x4’s. The twist-apart dual drill guides can be used together or independently as needed and features a simple set-up with the included easy-set drill bit and 2x4, 4x4 stops. The...
- Modular design of the dual drill guides enables you to use them together or independently as needed
- Adjusts easily to material size with built-in stops
- Easy-set drill bit with etched markings and a sight-window stop collar
- Clamps securely during use with the GripMaxx anti-slip material holding the jig in place
- Large chip ejection ports
- Hardened streel drill guides with lifetime warranty
- Capacity: Materials 1-1/2" thick and thicker
- (1) Pocket-Hole Jig XL
- (1) Easy-set drill bit
- (1) Stop collar
- (1) Hex wrench
- (1) #3 driver bit
- (1) Universal clamp adapter
- Be sure to check with your local building code authority before using the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig XL to construct load bearing objects such as interior walls or deck railings. Building codes differ from area to area. Please reference applications in the user’s manual.