Pocket Hole Jig 520Pro and Pocket Hole Starter Kit
This promotion is a combination of the Pocket-Hole Jig 520 PRO and the Pocket-Hole Starter Kit.Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO is essential for project builders who need an easy-to-use jig wherever they work – in the backyard, on the driveway, or even in a friend’s garage. It works...
Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO is essential for project builders who need an easy-to-use jig wherever they work – in the backyard, on the driveway, or even in a friend’s garage. It works perfectly with your projects and your workspace, thanks to a unique design that adapts and adjusts however you need it to. Clamping is more intuitive than ever with VersaGrip™. Squeeze the handle until your 1/2", 3/4" to 1-1/2" thick material is securely clamped. Handle rotates 360° to suit any building setup. Keep your workpiece secure, and prevent shifting with GripMaxx™ anti-slip material construction. Work confidently with a sturdy, long-lasting jig that features a steel-reinforced spine.
Kreg Pocket-Hole Screw Starter Kit provides a right-sized, right-priced assortment of the Kreg Screws for Kreg Joinery projects. Whether you are buying your first Kreg Jig® and just getting started building, or you’re looking for an assortment that’s perfect for household repairs. The Pocket-Hole Screw Starter Kit includes 260 of the most commonly used Kreg Screws, from 1" panhead screws for building with 1/2"-thick material, through 2-1/2" Blue-Kote™ screws for building bigger projects outdoors, all housed in a durable, divided case.
Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO Features:
- Clamping is more intuitive than ever with VersaGrip™
- 1/2", 3/4", and 1-1/2" thickness presets on the drill guide block
- Workpiece is secure and no shifting with GripMaxx™ anti-slip
- Sturdy, long-lasting jig features a steel-reinforced spine
- (1) Jig
- (1) Easy-Set Drill Bit with stop collar
- (1) Material thickness gauge/hex wrench
- (1) 6" driver bit, sample screws and project plan
- Screw Starter Kit includes 260 of the most commonly used Kreg Screws, panhead to washer head
- (50 each) SPS-C1 1", SML-F125 1-1/4", SML-C125 1-1/4", SML-C150 1-1/2"
- (30 each) SML-C250 2-1/2" and outdoor SML-C250B 2-1/2"
- (1) Divided carrying case with built-in screw selection chart