Planex Easy - CT36 and Abrasive Assortment Kit
For a limited time, the Planex Easy is available in kit form. Kit includes the CT 36 AC AutoClean Dust Extractor and an Abrasive Systainer, which is loaded with four grits of the most commonly used abrasives – 25 sheets each of P80, P120, P150, and P220, all neatly stored in the...
This kit includes the following items:
- LHS-E 225 EQ Drywall Sander
- CT 36 E AC HEPA Dust Extractor
- Planex Abrasive Assortment in Systainer
For a limited time, the Planex Easy is available in kit form. Kit includes the CT 36 AC AutoClean Dust Extractor and an Abrasive Systainer, which is loaded with four grits of the most commonly used abrasives – 25 sheets each of P80, P120, P150, and P220, all neatly stored in the SYS-STF-D225 Systainer with divider.
The Planex Easy is the lightest long-reach sander with direct drive on the market: maintenance-free, light and easy to use. For drywall applications, it enables rooms to be prepared more easily and more quickly. The Planex Easy has a longer service life than you have ever seen before. The brushless motor without flexible shaft is maintenance-free and ensures optimum power transmission. Easy handling makes sanding as quick and trouble-free as possible, and the low weight enables you to work for sustained periods without getting tired. The combination of mobility, versatility and optimum results enables you to quickly and reliably achieve the perfect finish.
Planex Easy Specifications:
- Power Consumption: 400 watt
- Idle Engine Speed: 400 - 920 RPM
- Interchangeable Sanding Pad Diameter: 8-1/2" (215 mm)
- Abrasive Diameter: 8.9" (225 mm)
- Length: 63” (1.60 mm)
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter: 1-7/16" (36 mm)
- Max. Dust Extraction Connection Diameter: 1-1/16" (27 mm)
- Weight: 8.8 lb (4 kg)
The CT 36 AC is designed to be used with the Planex and Planex Easy Drywall Sanders. With its huge container capacity of 36 l, the CT 36 AC provides maximum volume and a high degree of flexibility. Equipped with swivelling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility, it also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface, as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated into the suction head ensures the full volume is utilized. This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 137 CFM (3900 l/min) volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air.
CT 36 AC Specifications:
- Weight: 33.51 lb (15.2 kg)
- Power Cable: 25' (7.5m)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25" (630 mm) x 14.4" (365 mm) x 23.4" (596 mm)
- Container/filter bag capacity: 9.5 gal (36 l)/9.0 gal (34 l)
- Filter surface area: 979 in² (6 318 cm²)
- Max. volume flow: 138 CFM (3 900 l/min)
- Max. vacuum: 96" static water lift (24,000 Pa
- (1) Planex Easy Kit - Including: CT 36 AC AutoClean Dust Extractor and an Abrasive Systainer, which is loaded with four grits of abrasives – 25 sheets each of P80, P120, P150, and P220, stored in the SYS-STF-D225 Systainer with divider