Pegas - 21" Scroll Saw Machine
For precision cutting, the Pegas Scroll saw was developed in Switzerland and built in Taiwan to rigorous specifications from Scies Minuatures quality requirements. Scies Minuatures is a division of...
Item 415343Model RK7315
- Head tilts 40 degrees left and 40 degrees right
- Upper Arm can be raised for quick blade changes
- Speed Regulator adjusts from 400 to 1500 rpm
- On board Blower and Dust Collector capable
- Extra-light easy to use Blade Chuck Head
- Special coating table top allows wood to glide easily
- Reinforced chassis reduces vibration
- Improved mechanical parts reduce stress
- 120 Volt, 60HZ
- Rated Speed: 400-1550 spm
- Variety pack of Pegas Blades
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Love this saw
I bought this on a pre-order, the first shipment to the US. Before I bought this one, I was leaning towards the new 22" Jet, but with the intro price and some better features, I snapped this one up. All I can say is, this is an awesome saw. Kind of hard to go wrong with this one being it's made in the same factory with the same materials as the Excalibur and King saw. So you know you are getting a time and shop tested high quality saw. Compared to my old Delta scroll saw, this is a dream machine. Even at full speed, it does not move around on my bench and it's not bolted down. My delta would have been on the floor after 20 seconds of turning it on. Table is large and slick, plenty of room to support your material. Changing blades is easy and it comes with the Pegas blade chuck so you get a nice bonus that makes it even better. Also love that the upper arm lifts, makes it so much easier to feed the blade. The only negative I have about the saw is the dust collection. It might have seemed like a good idea, but clearly it was NOT tested. It's a little plastic envelope attached to a dust collection port. Problem is, it gets clogged so easy, plus small pieces of wood get sucked in there and clogs it up more. Was not a deal breaker for me, I'd still buy it again. I rigged up to loc-line nozzles and hoses, one for the top of the saw and another for the bottom and it get's it all. Dust collection issue solved. Wish I could post a picture to give others ideas. As I've said, it's a fantastic saw. Even got my daughter into scrolling. I would buy it again without hesitation.
I bought this on the pre-order for the first shipment to the US and couldn't be happier. It is an outstanding saw. It cuts like a dream with little to no vibration. Also, the Pegas chuck makes blade changes a breeze. Love the big smooth table, plenty big enough to support the material. The only thing I did not like was the dust collection under the table. While it might have seemed like a good idea, clearly is was not tested. No problem, I easily removed it and set up my own dust collection that works great. Would defiantly buy this one again. For any one that knows, this saw is made in the same factory with the same materials as the Excalibur and King, so you know you are getting a time tested, quality machine.