P|FLUX - 2HP Cyclone Dust Cyclone
This item has an additional shipping charge
The P|Flux series gets a host of exciting new upgrades including an auto-cleaning feature standard on all models in this line. The auto-clean conveniently activates every 10 minutes, or you can simply activate from the sleek redesigned remote. Overfilling the drum is a thing of the...
The P|Flux series gets a host of exciting new upgrades including an auto-cleaning feature standard on all models in this line. The auto-clean conveniently activates every 10 minutes, or you can simply activate from the sleek redesigned remote. Overfilling the drum is a thing of the past, thanks to the super-sized 46 gallon octagonal drum (P|Flux 2 and 3), and a bright LED light illuminating the drum on all P|Flux models. Plus, LED and audio warning lets you know when the drum is full – features that are now standard in this line.
- Motor Specs: 2 HP
- Electrical Specs: 220V / 60Hz / 1PH / 3450 RPM
- Running AMP: (6” inlet) 14A at 220V
- Air Volume: 1166 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Max. static pressure: 9.3 Inches of water
- Fan size: 14.5”
- Inlet: Ø6” (Ø 8” BY Ø 6” PORT) OR (Ø 8” BY Ø 4” X 2 PORTS)
- Switch: High frequency remote control switch
- Collection capacity: 46-gallon Octagon drum
- Packing Size: (L x W x H) 50” x 31.5” x 50.6” (127 x 80 x 128.5 cm)
- Machine weight: 362 lbs. (164 kgs)
- Shipping weight: 430 lbs. (195 kgs)
- Filter Media: filtering area: 102 sq/ft (9.5 M2)
- Cartridge Filter: Black HEPA 15.74” x 35.43” (Ø40 x 90cm) x 1pc
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.