Osborne - Red Oak Mission Coffee Table Kit, Model 50019O
This item has an additional shipping charge
Build your own Mission Style Coffee Table with this kit from Osborne. The recognizable square style with a hand-made appearance will bring a traditional feel to your living room or family room...
Item 419172Model 50019C
Item 419158Model 50002O
Item 419170Model 50015O
Item 419154Model 50001O
Item 419173Model 50019M
Item 419175Model 50019P
Item 419196Model 1158O
Item 419162Model 50004O
Item 419156Model 50002C
Item 419200Model 1161O
Build your own Mission Style Coffee Table with this kit from Osborne. The recognizable square style with a hand-made appearance will bring a traditional feel to your living room or family room space.
- Handcrafted table top
- Table base skirting set
- Four (4) Mission style coffee table legs
- Assembly Hardware
- Wooden Corner Blocks
- Table Size: 24" x 46" x 19"
- Wood Type: Red Oak
- Solid wood
- High quality mortise and tenon joint construction
- Simple assembly process
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. A Return Authorization Number must be obtained. Within 30 days, Osborne Wood Products will refund or replace returned items in new, unused condition in the original package. Items returned after 30 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Products damaged due to poor packaging and handling will be subject to partial credit or no credit. No returns will be accepted after 90 days.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.