Bowl Steady, w/clamp Block for Delta 1- 1/2" Bedway Gap
The OneWay Bowl Steady Rest is designed to reduce vibration at the rim of a bowl or platter, thus making turning safer and easier. Even the best lathes cannot stop vibration inherent in the wood, caused by wood flexing. The Bowl Steady's neoprene, ball-bearing wheels reduce vibration,...
This kit includes the following items:
- Bowl Steady
- Bowl Steady Clamp Block, Delta
• The Bowl Steady also increases safety
• Fingers can be removed from the bowl or platter being turned
• Reducing the chance of that hand being cut should there be a particularly hard catch.
• Each model has a clamp block specific to that manufacturer's lathes
Not bad for the money
It's works well for larger bowls. It's a too big for small stuff. My home made steady rest works better to tell you the truth, but it does what it says its going to do. You should just make your own that goes all the way around the vessel. It works a lot better.
Bowl Steady, w/Clamp Block for Nova 3000Item 143745
Bowl Steady Clamp Block, Nova DVRItem 822769
Spindle Steady for Nova 3000/DVRItem 145551
Nova 1" Shank Heavy Duty Bowl RestItem 126226
#3 Profiled Tower Jaw Set for Stronghold ChuckItem 834856