The Nova Titan is an ideal chuck for larger lathes with up to 33"-diameter swing. It provides a high-power geared chuck option and delivers super aggressive holding power. This Solid 5"-diameter...
You May Also Like
The fully sealed backing plate prevents buildup of wood dust, ensuring minimal maintenance.
The powerful Geared Grip with Tuff Lock™ Technology provides precise geared action that will deliver smooth operation as well as superior strength. Operating the Titan is truly a single-handed operation. The chuck key has fast, positive location that is both easy and comfortable to use. The ball nose Allen key comes with a large, easy grip handle for fast, positive location. All of these features combine into one specific benefit for the turner—more time spent turning and less time spent preparing! Features standard on all Nova chucks:
- Quality materials; Precision machining; 2-year warranty
- Common accessory jaw fixing profile –compatible across all Nova chucks and accessories
- High tech precision composite jaw slides; Special woodturning dovetail profile on jaws
- Auto Safety Stop Feature. Jaw slides can’t protrude past the chuck body
- Safe Lock™ Woodworm Screw
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Happy Happy Happy
Went to upgrade my G3 to a Supernova 2 but after adding the 1 1/4" Insert and Power Jaws the salesman recommended the Titan which he offered a small discount on. No need for the Insert or Power jaws as they come standard with the Titan Chuck. Still a bit more money but so well worth it. I love the easy access Allen key, big improvement over the huntNpeck chuck key of the G3. SO fr very happy and holds everything securely. Great investment on my woodturning.
I like this product a lot
I turn large wooden bowls and it has large strong jaws that grip the tenon firmly
Typical excellent Teknatool quality
I bought this chuck to fill a gap. I needed this chuck to turn larger pieces. I have 5 other Teknatool chucks so I have the versatility of interchangeable jaws from my other chucks.