Nova jaw sets add even greater versatility to the Nova Midi, SuperNova2 and Nova Titan chucks. Each set is precision machined from a high quality solid steel billet and comes with an easy to read...
- For work where a long overhang is needed
- 30mm (1-1/8") depth
- Superior grip
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Must Have Jaws
When you buy a Nova Chuck, this should be the first set of additional jaws to buy. It has thread like teeth that grab the spigot and prevent angular slippage. If you take the work out of the chuck while you are working the piece, mark your #1 jaw position because of wood variations, some jaws might bite deeper than others. Note, on smaller pieces, you don't need the whole 1" depth spigot if you don't have the wood for it. These jaws also work in the dovetail (expanding ) mode as well with a slightly smaller size than the standard 50 MM jaws that come with the chuck.