Northern Kentucky Cedar - 30" Deluxe Shoe Rack
Keep your shoes organized with this freestanding 30" Deluxe Shoe Rack from Northern Kentucky Cedar. Made in the USA with Aromatic Red Cedar which naturally repels insects and absorbs odors.Easy...
Item 417968Model CSR3T30
Item 417912Model DVSC3012
Item 417915Model DSSC3012
Item 417929Model VSHS3012
Item 417911Model DVSC2412
Item 417913Model DSSC1812
Item 417914Model DSSC2412
Item 417910Model DVSC1812
Keep your shoes organized with this freestanding 30" Deluxe Shoe Rack from Northern Kentucky Cedar. Made in the USA with Aromatic Red Cedar which naturally repels insects and absorbs odors.
Easy assembly makes this shoe rack an ideal do-it-yourself project.
Shelves are ventilated to allow light and air flow.
- 3 - Ventilated shelves (30" W x 12" D)
- 2 - Side panels
- Required hardware (including casters)
- Assembly instructions
Weight: 19 lb.
Assembled Size: 31-1/2" W x 12-1/2" D x 23-1/2" H
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 14-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Northern Kentucky Cedar allows return of items within 7 days of receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Restock fee may apply. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Northern Kentucky Cedar offers a 90 day warranty on manufacturers defect (parts only). Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for assistance.
If an item is damaged in transit, please photograph the damage and contact Woodcraft Customer Service for a replacement piece.