24" Basic Corner Cubby
Utilize all your closet - even the corners - with this Northern Kentucky Cedar 24" Basic Corner Cubby. The ventilated shelves allow light and air flow. Shelves are height adjustable. Made from...
You May Also Like
Utilize all your closet - even the corners - with this Northern Kentucky Cedar 24" Basic Corner Cubby. The ventilated shelves allow light and air flow. Shelves are height adjustable.
Made from Aromatic Red Cedar, this corner cubby can be combined with other closet kits or components to make a fully customized closet. Naturally absorbs must odors and repels insects.
The straightforward design, pre-drilled poles (with unique baseboard notch), and simple hardware makes assembly easy. Great do-it-yourself project. Made in USA.
- 6 - Ventilated Corner Shelves (24")
- 2 - Side pole sets
- Rear pole assembly
- Required hardware
- Installation Instructions
Shipping Weight: 44 lb.
Assembled size: 25-1/4" W x 25-1/4" L x 84" H
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 14-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Northern Kentucky Cedar allows return of items within 7 days of receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Restock fee may apply. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Northern Kentucky Cedar offers a 90 day warranty on manufacturers defect (parts only). Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for assistance.
If an item is damaged in transit, please photograph the damage and contact Woodcraft Customer Service for a replacement piece.