Lake Erie Toolworks Inc - Moxon Vise
Moxin Vise from Lake Erie Toolworks is a quality wooden vise that allows a full 24” wide panel between the vise screws. Includes two vise screws, one Front Vise and one Rear Vise Specifications –...
Items You May Need
Specifications – Vise Screws
- Total length approx. - 12"
- Hand grip approx. size - 2-3/8" diameter x 4" long
- Threaded section approx. size - 1-3/4" diameter x 7" long
- 3-1/2 Threads per Inch (TPI)
- Vise screws are ready for finish
Specifications – Front Vise
- Moxon Front Vise from hard maple
- Approx. size - 1-3/4" thick x 4" tall x 32" long
- 1/8” overhang to align vise to front of workbench
- Oblong shaped clearance holes on front vise jaw allows clamping of tapered objects
- Front vise jaw is surfaced 4 sides and ready to sand or smooth plane
Specification – Rear Vise
- Approx. size - 1-3/4" thick x 3-7/8" tall x 36" long
- Threaded holes
- Rear vise jaw surfaced 4 sides, ready to sand or smooth plane
- 4-1/4" of capacity between the jaws
Ability to clamp a full 24" wide panel between the vise screws
Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 10-14 business days
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Returns allowed within 30 days of shipping if not satisfied. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in a unused, resalable condition. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the RGA information.
Limited lifetime warranty for original purchaser on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Lake Erie Toolworks will be required. Please contact Lake Erie Toolworks at 814/528-4337