Mosaic Pin J11 - 3 mm x 120 mm (1/8" x 4-11/16")
Make your project a little extra special with WoodRiver® Mosaic Pins. They serve two primary functions: one as a decorative accent and the second to aid in affixing knife scales to the tang of the blade. In addition, these ornamental pins can be used to add embellishment to turnings,...
- Use for decoration and affixing knife scales
- Use to add embellishment to turnings, lidded boxes, clock faces and much more
- Cuts easily with a hacksaw
- Use metal files and sandpaper to flatten and polish
- Available in multiple patterns
- Size (Metric): 3 mm x 120 mm
- Size (Imperial): 1/8" x 4-11/16"
- Recommended Drill Bit Size: 3 mm
- Style/Construction: (1) 1/8" stainless steel outer tube, (3) 1/32" brass tubes and (3) 1/16" brass tubes
- (1) Mosaic Pin J11 - 3mm x 120mm (1/8" x 4-11/16")
Articles & Blogs
Scott and Suzy Phillips, co-hosts of The American Woodshop on PBS, shopped early at Woodcraft and have their annual Holiday Gift Guide video ready to share.
At one time, every man in America worth a nickel had a pocketknife on him. “You never know when you might need it” was the philosophy, and a man always wanted to be prepared for any situation. There are still plenty of folks out there who consider a pocketknife as critical as a cell phone.