Linden - Modern Practical Stairbuilding & Handrailing
Modern Practical Stairbuilding & Handrailingby George EllisGeorge Ellis' last great work. There are 51 chapters, 108 plates and numerous illustrations take you through building common staircase...
You May Also Like
Item 145617Model 9781565232297
Modern Practical Stairbuilding & Handrailing
by George Ellis
George Ellis' last great work. There are 51 chapters, 108 plates and numerous illustrations take you through building common staircase and hand rail parts and construction. Includes taking dimensions and setting out stairs, geometrical stairs, spiral stairs, varieties of elliptic stairs, newels, balusters, brackets, construction of wreathed and twisted soffit linings, single and geometric handrailing, and formation of scrolls.
- 274 pg.
- Soft cover
- Originally published in 1932
- ISBN: 9780941936156
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days for any reason. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.