Linden - Modern Practical Joinery
Modern Practical Joineryby George EllisPerhaps one of the best books ever published on the subject. There are 27 chapters and 486 pages with illustrations. Covers tools, stair building, hand...
You May Also Like
Item 418691Model 9780941936156
Modern Practical Joinery
by George Ellis
Perhaps one of the best books ever published on the subject. There are 27 chapters and 486 pages with illustrations. Covers tools, stair building, hand railing, doors, paneling, windows, shutters, showcase work, shaped, curved and beveled work, molding, architraves, skirting, machine practice, etc. A comprehensive work of interest to the professional and hobbyist.
- 486 pg.
- Soft cover
- Originally published in 1902
- ISBN: 9780941936088
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days for any reason. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.