Michael Healy Designs - Maple Leaf Door Bell Ringer, Oiled Bronze
This Maple Leaf Door Bell Ringer from Michael Healy Designs will add rustic charm to your home. Simply replace your existing door bell in a few simple steps with a Unique Door Bell Ringer for...
You May Also Like
Item 417041Model MHR54
Item 417036Model MHR58
Item 417000Model MHR59
Item 417005Model MHR61
This Maple Leaf Door Bell Ringer from Michael Healy Designs will add rustic charm to your home. Simply replace your existing door bell in a few simple steps with a Unique Door Bell Ringer for instant interest at your front entry! Oiled Bronze Finish.
- Compatible with all wired doorbells
- Mounting hardware included
- Illuminated doorbell button that backlights your doorbell ringer
- Surface mount installation
- Size: 3.5" H x 2.75" W x 0.75" D
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Michael Healy Designs accepts returns within 10 days of receipt. Merchandise must be in original packaging and in new condition. Returns require an Return Authorization (RA) number. Customer pays return freight via a traceable carrier only. RA number must be on outside of package. Returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
Michael Healy Designs warrants their products free from defects for 1 year. Contact Michael Healy Designs at 401-765-7600 with warranty claims.
Damage claims must be made within 10 days of merchandise receipt and all packaging materials must be kept.
Care Cleaning: Occasionally washing your Michael Healy Designs brass item using a sponge with water and a mild soap will help to maintain its vibrant shine. Coating your brass item with a paste wax will also greatly extend the life of the finish. Do not use a brass cleaner or an abrasive pad; this will damage the clear coating and the original polished finish.