Metaltech - 6 Foot Maxi Square Scaffold, Model I-CISC
Turn the most difficult and challenging jobs routine with the Metaltech 6” Maxi Square (Baker-style) Scaffold, Model I-CISC. Once assembled, the 6’ Maxi Square Scaffold is a great investment for...
Item 416535Model I-IRC
Item 416534Model I-IMIS
Item 416533Model I-IMCNT
Item 422811Model 15705-001
Item 417665Model 15270-001
Item 417664Model 15273-001
Item 422810Model 15700-001
Item 417663Model 15272-001
Item 417666Model 10110
Turn the most difficult and challenging jobs routine with the Metaltech 6” Maxi Square (Baker-style) Scaffold, Model I-CISC. Once assembled, the 6’ Maxi Square Scaffold is a great investment for any contractor, home renovation specialist, or Do It Yourselfer.
This versatile, heavy-duty scaffolding can be used in even the most precarious of spaces, such as on stairways or on uneven ground (see alternate image above). The tubing is 1-1/2” X 1-1/2”, 14 gauge steel finished in protective, bright, thermosetting coating, and included is a 5/8" plywood platform with protective steel edge banding. With this great product, you’re sure to get even the most challenging jobs done safely and securely.
- 1000 lbs. Capacity
- Platform is adjustable in 2” increments
- Comes with quality, 5" locking casters
- Meets ANSI and OSHA requirements
- Assembled Dimensions: 73” L x 29” W x 74” H
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states and Canada. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, or other foreign countries.
Metaltech Omega only accepts returns for warranty reasons such as defects in materials and workmanship during the time when the product is covered by the one year manufacturer's warranty. Any other returns will be accepted or declined at Metaltech Omega's discretion, and there may be a restock fee charged for those returns which are accepted. Damaged shipments should be refused at the time of arrival, or a claim may need to be made with the carrier. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for more information on shipping claims.
Metaltech Omega warrants their products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the purchase date. For warranty claims and other warranty information, please call Metaltech Omega's customer service line at 1-800-363-7587.