Medium Power Tool Machine Cover, 36" x 56"
Condensation and the rust it brings on are all too often the results of ordinary machine covers. This HTC cover is of a strong, durable cotton sheeting that is skip-coated with a special plastisol. The resulting cover is water resistant, but breathes so condensation doesn't collect. The...
• Useful around the house, but are sized for woodworkers
• Cover is water resistant, but breathes so condensation doesn't collect
• 36" x 56"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All merchandise returns to Affinity Tool Works must have prior written authorization and a Return Goods Authorization number on all documents. Freight for returns is the responsibility of the customer and merchandise is subject to inspection prior to acceptance. A restocking fee of 20% applies.
All claims for freight damage must be made in writing with supporting photos within 48 hours of delivery. Freight damage must be noted on carrier Bill of Lading for all claims. If you need help with a return, please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482.
Every HTC product is manufactured by dedicated craftsmen using only the finest materials, and is backed by our exclusive Lifetime Warranty.
Wonderful Product - Performs as Advertised.
Performs as advertised. I've bought a couple of different sizes for my bench tools.
Very thin non robust material. Only had magnets on the corners. Tried to clean dust off the top of tools but was troublesome because of thin material. Tossed them due to frustration. Like to protect tools, but need robust protection. I went back to furniture pads for protection.