ShelterLogic - Max AP 2-in-1 Canopy Pack 10 ft. x 20 ft. With Screen Enclosure Kit
Ships for Free
The ShelterLogic MaxAP 2-in-1 Canopy Pack is great for any seasonal shade occasion including vehicle or boat shade, backyard, events, camping, commercial job sites, picnic areas, lawn and garden...
Item 421473Model 10072
Item 421515Model 22559
Item 421472Model 10059
Item 421516Model 22561
Item 421576Model 22738
Item 421977Model 25770
Item 421978Model 25773
Item 421503Model 22547
Item 421522Model 22571
- Includes complete canopy plus screened enclosure kit with two entrances
- Easy-to-install swedged frame is constructed of heavy duty 1-3/8 in. diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- Ripstop, UV treated polyethylene fabric cover is 100% waterproof and heat welded, not sewn
- Patented Twist-Tite tensioning squares up the frame and tightens down cover
- Cover and walls attach with bungee fasteners
- Wide foot plates on every leg add stability and easy access to secure anchor points
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV rays
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products that are unused and in original packaging can be returned within 30 days. Credit will be issued upon receipt of product in restockable position. Any product returns which are used / not restockable will not be eligible for credit. Customer pays outbound and return freight. Freight Collect shipments will be refused by ShelterLogic. RMA #'s are required for all returns. Please be aware that the RMA covers the cost of the product only. It does not cover outbound or return freight. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service for help with your return at 1-800-535-4482.
Most ShelterLogic products carry a Limited 1-Year Warranty from the date of purchase. Product received which are defective or have missing parts will be handled through ShelterLogic's Consumer Support & Warranty Team (800-932-9344 x 2500).