Maple Wood Veneer - 2' x 8' - Flat Cut - 3M PSA Backed
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Maple wood veneer is sometimes referred to as hard maple or white maple. Maple has a creamy white to light yellow wood that ages to a deep...
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Maple wood veneer is sometimes referred to as hard maple or white maple. Maple has a creamy white to light yellow wood that ages to a deep pale gold color. Maple is a dense hardwood, relatively easy to work with and strong. It has a smooth texture and tight uniform grain. It will accept stains and finishes well but is often finished with a clear coat that preserves the warmth and accentuates the color and beauty of the wood’s natural grain. These exceptional natural wood veneers contain precision-matched splice lines, have a book-matched appearance and are pre-sanded and ready to apply and finish. The sheets are flexible, have a uniform color, and are easy to apply. 3M PSA Backed is real wood veneer permanently bonded to 3M Pressure Sensitive Adhesive. The veneer is 1/64" bonded to a 2 mil PSA backing. PSA backed veneer can be applied to MDF, particleboard, plywood and drywall with excellent results. When applying to wood, the wood must be sealed with a light coat of finish or shellac.
- Applications include furniture repair and manufacture, countertops and shelves and architectural millwork
- Book-matched appearance with precision matched spliced seam lines
- Flexible, making application an easy process
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Consistent color
- Species: Maple
- Thickness: 1/64"
- Width: 24"
- Length: 96"
- Cut/Style: Flat Cut
- Backing Type: 3M PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive)
- (1) Maple Wood Veneer - 2' x 8' - Flat Cut - 3M PSA Backed
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.