Maple Burl Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - 10 Mil Paper Backed
This item has an additional shipping charge
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. These maple burl wood veneer sheets are sure to make your next project stand out. Cream-white with a reddish tint with fine brown growth...
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. These maple burl wood veneer sheets are sure to make your next project stand out. Cream-white with a reddish tint with fine brown growth lines. Maple is a dense hardwood, relatively easy to work with and strong. It has a fine texure and accepts stains and finishes well. It is commonly finished with a clear coat that accentuates the figure of the burl while preserving the warmth and beauty of the wood’s natural appearance. Paper-backed veneer is a real wood veneer permanently bonded to a paper backing. This backing is applied to keep intact the individual wood veneers used to make up the full width of the sheet. A four foot wide paper-backed veneer consists of multiple veneers glued together side by side. The backing also minimizes seasonal expansion and contraction of the wood caused by changes in ambient humidity.
- Applications include furniture repair and manufacture, countertops and shelves and architectural millwork
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced seam lines
- Flexible, making application an easy process
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Consistent color
- Species: Maple Burl
- Width: 4'
- Length: 8'
- Cut/Style: Flat Cut
- Backing Type: 10 MIL Paper
- (1) Maple Burl Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - 10 Mil Paper Backed
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis is a custom made product and is non-returnable. Once placed, order cannot be cancelled.
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days except for custom orders which may take a couple of weeks.
- This product ships direct from the manufacturer and is considered special order.
- Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only due to manufacturers defect and must be in an unprocessed condition. Defect-related returns must be received within 30 days.If you have a defect issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Woodcraft WoodshopItem 827949