Design Originals - Making Jewelry with T-Shirt Yarn
by Lorine Mason Have you ever asked yourself: “What in the world should I do with all these old T-shirts?” The answer is simple: cut them up, pull the strips into rope-like loops, and braid them...
Item 417852Model 9781574213638
Item 417623Model 9781574214161
Item 417624Model 9781574213454
Item 417649Model 9781574216981
by Lorine Mason
Have you ever asked yourself: “What in the world should I do with all these old T-shirts?” The answer is simple: cut them up, pull the strips into rope-like loops, and braid them into colorful necklaces, earrings, headbands, rings, bracelets,and more!
Making Jewelry with T-Shirt Yarn will have you wrapping and knotting your way to fun fabric jewelry creations. Author Lorine Mason reveals the five basic shapes to use in making endless combinations of embellishments. She also shows how to get terrific effects by tie-dying plain shirts to create wonderful color combinations.
So find a T-shirt, gather a few basic supplies, open this book to a cool project, and you’re on your way to a unique and inexpensive new craft. You’ll be amazed by the variety of looks you can get by working with T-shirt strips. The tying and finishing techniques presented here take only minutes to master. Kids will love wearing these stylish fashions, and will enjoy creating many of the projects all by themselves.
Discover how to create fabulous fashions from ordinary T-shirts:
- How to create your own T-shirt yarn
- Easy-to-learn tying and finishing techniques
- Knotting, braiding, twisting and rolling fabric loops
- 5 basic shapes to use in endless combinations
- Tie-dyeing plain shirts to create wonderful color combinations
- 16 pg.
- ISBN: 978-1-57421-374-4
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.