Schiffer Publishing Ltd - Making Hidden Tang Knives
Buy this beginner-level guide which explains, step-by-step, how to make a fixed-blade hidden tang knife and a matching leather scabbard. Used by hunters and fishermen the world over, hidden tang...
Item 814629Model 0764304070
Item 848437Model 9780764335082
Item 416102Model 9780764340154
Item 827003Model 088740118X
Item 821934Model 0887405886
Item 824687Model 0764302426
Item 859157Model 9780764343636
Buy this beginner-level guide which explains, step-by-step, how to make a fixed-blade hidden tang knife and a matching leather scabbard. Used by hunters and fishermen the world over, hidden tang knives have tangs that are completely hidden by the handle material, which makes for a more comfortable grip on the knife.Included:
- Over 200 photos and diagrams
- Tools and materials lists
- Detailed instructions
- A section on tools and step necessary for making a knife sheath
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.