Madrone Burl Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - 2-Ply Wood on Wood
This item has an additional shipping charge
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Madrone Burl has a pink to reddish brown color. It is a soft wood with a fine texture and closed-grain that readily accepts stains and...
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Madrone Burl has a pink to reddish brown color. It is a soft wood with a fine texture and closed-grain that readily accepts stains and finishes. The burls figure is usually tight and even and the color is generally consistent across the sheet. Our Madrone Burl wood veneer sheets are have outstanding figure. Madrone Burl veneers are used in everything from keepsake boxes to fine automobiles. It is commonly finished with a clear coat that accentuates the figure of the burl while preserving the warmth and beauty of the wood’s natural appearance. Wood on Wood or 2-ply veneer is created by permanently bonding two wood veneers together. The face veneer is perpendicular to the backer veneer which provides protection against bubbling that can occur when a veneer is improperly bonded to the substrate. This type of "crossband construction" allows the veneer to bend on moderate curves in the horizontal or vertical direction.
- Applications include furniture repair and manufacture, countertops and shelves and architectural millwork
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced seam lines
- Flexible, making application an easy process
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Consistent color
- Species: Madrone Burl
- Width: 4'
- Length: 8'
- Cut/Style: Flat Cut
- Backing Type: 2-Ply Wood on Wood
- (1) Madrone Burl Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - 2-Ply Wood on Wood
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis is a custom made product and is non-returnable. Once placed, order cannot be cancelled.
- Your order will ship in approximately 10-14 business days.
- This product ships direct from the manufacturer and is considered special order.
- Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only due to manufacturers defect and must be in an unprocessed condition. Defect-related returns must be received within 30 days.If you have a defect issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.