Lumberjack Tools - Industrial Series Starter Kit for Tenon Cutting
The Lumberjack Tools Industrial Series Starter Kit is a versatile, dual-purpose package that give you a both small and large tenon joint cutting capabilities. With this commercial-duty kit, you can...
You May Also Like
Item 420691Model ISBK1
Item 420695Model ISK3N
Item 420697Model ISK5N
Item 409900Model TTA1000
Designed for professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen or those who prefer the tapered shoulder or larger log capacity, you can cut both structural and non-structural joints for your indoor and outdoor projects. Operate with a single-speed 1/2" or 3/4" drill (450 RPM or less).
Kit includes two (2) Industrial Series tenon cutters (1 each of 1" and 2" sizes), two (2) Forstner bits (1 each of 1" and 2" sizes), Quick Stop pin system and 20 piece plan booklet.
• Drill Required: 1/2" or 3/4" Single Speed with 450 RPM or less
• Includes two (2) tenon cutters, two (2) Forstner bits, quick stop pin system and plan booklet
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.