Home Series 1-1/2" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter
The LumberJack Tools Home Series 1-1/2" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter is a great multi-purpose tool for cutting a 1-1/2" tenon joint for bed or hand rails, table, chair or bench legs, spindle-balusters, and stretcher-stringer joints. This medium-duty, mid-sized joint cutter makes semi...
- Die cast aluminum body
- Durable, powder-coated finish
- Dual blade technology
- High carbon tool steel blades create radius shoulder profile
- Resharpenable or replaceable blades
- Drill Needed: Single Speed, 1/2" drill with 550 RPM or less
- Tenon Diameter: 1.5"
- Maximum Tenon Length: 3.5"
- Maximum Log Diameter: 3"
- Tool Weight: 2.5 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.