Lumberjack Tools - Home Series 1-1/2" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter
The LumberJack Tools Home Series 1-1/2" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter is a great multi-purpose tool for cutting a 1-1/2" tenon joint for bed or hand rails, table, chair or bench legs,...
Items You May Need
Item 834142Model 4216
Item 848251Model TRH1000
Item 848253Model TRH2000
Item 420675Model TAC1000
Item 420677Model TAC2000
Item 420676Model TAC1500
Item 409902Model TTA2000
Item 420682Model HSK2
Item 420681Model HSBK1
Item 420683Model HSK3
- Die cast aluminum body
- Durable, powder-coated finish
- Dual blade technology
- High carbon tool steel blades create radius shoulder profile
- Resharpenable or replaceable blades
- Drill Needed: Single Speed, 1/2" drill with 550 RPM or less
- Tenon Diameter: 1.5"
- Maximum Tenon Length: 3.5"
- Maximum Log Diameter: 3"
- Tool Weight: 2.5 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.