Triton - Log Jaws for SJA100XL, SJAXLLJ
Teeth give a tenacious grip for chainsaw work and drilling, sawing or rebating timber logs up to approximately 300mm (12") in diameter. Zinc-plated steel for corrosion resistance. Compatible with...
Item 169995Model 631126
Item 842045Model KR-AS
Item 164036Model KRE 3512
Item 158920Model 3101394
- Serrated teeth prevent slippage or rolling
- Compatible with SuperJaws XXL in place of standard urethane jaws
- Formed from zinc-plated steel for corrosion resistance
- Strong jaws for working on logs and poles up to approximately 300mm / 12"diameter
- Ideal for chainsawing, drilling, fastening or carving work
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Three year replacement for defective product. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 with warranty issues on your Triton product.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your Triton product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days with original receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.