Locking Pegboard Hook Kit
Finally, you can hang your heavy tools and organize even the smallest ones! If you're tired of your peg board hooks falling off every time you remove a tool, these screw-attached hooks are the answer. The Locking Pegboard Hooks store almost anything securely - horizontally or...
- 1 - 5-3/4" double rod
- 1 - 6"single rod
- 1 - Multi-prong wrench holder
- 2 - 2-3/4" Double U shape
- 1 - 5" double closed end loop
- 1 - Spring clip/can holder
- 2 - Extended spring clips
- 1 - Standard spring clip
- 1 - Double ring tool holder
- 3 - 1" single rods
- 2 - 2-1/2" single rods
- 2 - Curved hooks
- 2 - Plastic hanging bins
- 2 - In clips
- 2 - Pliers/wrench holders
- 2 - 2-13/16" double rods
- 30 - Small screws for 1/8" pegboard
- 30 - Large screws for 1/4" pegboard
- Each hook mounts in 4 different positions and is load rated at 45 pounds, accommodating virtually any tool, accessory or object.
- The unique double-locking mechanism keeps pegboard hooks and tools in place. Even after repeated use or relocation, they will not fall out of pegboard.
- Fits 1/8" and 1/4" pegboard, perforated hardboard, and tempered hardboard. Simply change the screw included with each Hook Kit.
- Rugged 3/16" and 1/4" bright zinc plated steel construction.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Three year replacement for defective product. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 with warranty issues on your Triton product.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your Triton Workshop Systems product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days with original receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
Triton ProductsItem 421943
Triton ProductsItem 421766
Triton ProductsItem 421944
Triton ProductsItem 421770
Triton ProductsItem 176999
Triton ProductsItem 177000