LED Chameleon 90 CRI Machine Lamp
This item has an additional shipping charge
The Laguna® LED Chameleon 90CRI Machine Lamp with adjustable arm, brightness, and color provide the best possible lighting for your woodworking machines. The LED benefits long life, low power consumption, and low heat emission makes the Laguna LED line the best machine lamps available....
The Laguna® LED Chameleon 90CRI Machine Lamp with adjustable arm, brightness, and color provide the best possible lighting for your woodworking machines. The LED benefits long life, low power consumption, and low heat emission makes the Laguna LED line the best machine lamps available. Chameleon Color (Temperature) Control allows you to tune the environment to best suit your needs. Shadow Diffusing Lens gives a more natural and pleasing light.
- Cast impact resistant heads are water and dust resistant
- Solid multiple joint design allows the user to move the light wherever it needs to be
- Chameleon Color (Temperature Control)
- Full Brightness Control
- Shadow Diffusing Lens make shadows less crisp and noticeable
- 5 Joint Design
- Low Heat & energy Consumption
- Model Number: LAGUNA - ALEDMACH
- Product Type: Machine light or lamp
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 90
- Service Life: 50,000 hours (5.7 years)
- LED Driver: 100-240V
- Plug Type: 110V 5-15 (included)
- Lens: Diffused glass
- Head: Casted alloy
- Arm: Aluminum
- Base: Casted alloy
- Package Dimensions: W12" W x 23" L x 7" H
- Assembled Dimensions: 5" W x 22" L x 6" H
- Packaged Weight: 5 lb.
- Assembled Weight: 4 lb.
- Electrical: 100-240V/1HP/60HZ
- Consumable Spec: Bulb 14W LED
- (1) Laguna - LED Chameleon 90 CRI Machine Lamp
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.