WoodRiver - Law Enforcement 2 Click Ballpoint Kit - Satin Chrome (No Vehicles)
On average, 135 law enforcement officers lose their lives each year in the line of duty, and many more are injured. Every day 900,000 law enforcement officers nationwide risk their lives to protect...
Items You May Need
Item 149892Model GL-1P(4)
Item 163656Model 1701/TL(1)
Item 163657Model 1701/7(5)
Item 163655Model 1701/B-SC-SC-1
Item 162554Model 1609/B-GN-CHR
Item 161785Model 1601/B-CHR-1
Item 149573Model 8502PL/SC-CHR-1
Item 149574Model 8502PL/CHR-SC-1
Item 149248Model 7145W-CHR-SC-1
- Durable plated finish
- Single barrel design
- Simple and easy to make
- Smooth and quiet click mechanism equipped with a quality Parker style refill
- Threaded nib adapter
- Finished barrel
- Upper assembly (No Vehicle)
- Slide spring
- Threaded click adapter
- Click assembly
- Click Button
- Ink Refill (Parker style)
- Bushing set
- 3/4 " x 3/4 " x 2-1/4" pen blank
- 3/8" Pen Maker's Drill Bit
- Pen mandrel
- No Vehicle: pen kit has the same features as the Law Enforcement Click Ballpoint Pen Kit (#163655), however, there is not a police vehicle featured on the Upper Assembly of this pen.
- Kit utilizes bushing set #163656 - Law Enforcement Pen Kit Bushings.
- If using a barrel trimmer/pen mill/reamer use one that measures .338" in diameter.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
May is a month of celebrations that honor the people who protect us in a variety of circumstances: Emergency Medical Technicians, Firefighters, Police Officers and Military Personnel. To say “thank you” to these men and women who put their lives on the line every day to protect us, why not make a memorable gift in the form of a special handmade writing instrument?
Law Enforcement 2
My son in law is a police chaplain and when I saw this pen I wanted to build it as a gift for him. It is a simple and easy pen to turn. But be very careful when pressing the clip end onto the pen. It is a must that you build the jig exactly as described. But when all was done it made a wonderful gift.