Proforce Bandsaw Blade - 115" x 1/4" x .025" x 6 TPI
Try one of these Proforce blades for your Laguna 14-12 bandsaw (#854323) and you will immediately notice the difference in quality and exacting precision. These blades are made of Swedish silicone and are affordable without compromising on the quality of cut. Every blade is hand welded...
- 115” length
- 1/4” width
- 6 TPI
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
I bought this thinking it would be a great blade for my Laguna 14|12 bandsaw. It is poorly welded, ie the two sides do not line up well where they butt up together. Also the two sides appear to be 'angled' at the weld. This causes the blade to cut poorly. I'm trying to cut bandsaw boxes and I would prefer an inexpensive carbon steel blade over this one any day. I'd like to get my money back but the return time period has expired. I won't ever buy another Proforce blade by Laguna.
Timber WolfItem 144707
Timber WolfItem 140184
Timber WolfItem 144704
Timber WolfItem 144710