Tools 8" Parallelogram Jointer with ShearTec II
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
This 8” Parallelogram Jointer with ShearTec II from Laguna Tools has a truly unique parallelogram support system which allows the table to move in the same arc as the cutter head when raised or...
You May Also Like
The ShearTec II is a great piece of spiral cutter head technology. The German carbide inserts of the ShearTec II are made of thicker carbide, are set into the head on a flat surface rather than a less torque cone design, and are slightly angled to give a shearing style cut with low impact and less kick back.
- Motor: 1 Ph, 220V, 3 HP TEFC
- Model Number: MJOIN8020
- Max Cutting Capacity: 8” width, 1/2” depth
- Rabbetting Capacity: 1/2”
- ShearTec II Spiral Cutter Head, 3” diameter
- Cutter Head: 5000 RPM
- Table Dimensions: 83” L x 8” W x 33” H from floor
- Fence Size: 40” L x 4-3/4” H
- Fence Tilt: 90 and 45 degrees
- Positive Stops: 90 degrees, 45 degrees In and Out
- Overall Dimensions: 76” L x 25” W x 47” H
- Weight: 648 lbs.
ShearTec II replacement knives are available, but sold separately (WC# 417656).
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
You may return new, unopened items sold by Laguna Tools within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. Items that have been opened and then returned are subject to inspection and the refund amount will be subject to adjustment. Shipping costs will be paid for by customer unless the order was an error on the end of Laguna Tools. When an (RMA) return merchandise authorization number is issued the customer has 30 days to return the part or that number is cancelled and the return will not be accepted. No merchandise shall be returned without an RMA number.
Once the return is received a refund will be issued within 5 business days. The refund may take a few more days to post on to the account depending on the credit company. If item was paid for through cash or check refund will be paid by check. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Please contact Laguna Tools' Customer Service at 800-234-1976
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a one-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.