Laguna - 8" Parallelogram Jointer with ShearTec II
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a mid February shipment.
Item 838342Model 1610082
Item 830127Model 1610079
Item 843948Model 1610086K
Item 412086Model 1791308
Item 838341Model 1791317K
The ShearTec II is a great piece of spiral cutter head technology. The German carbide inserts of the ShearTec II are made of thicker carbide, are set into the head on a flat surface rather than a less torque cone design, and are slightly angled to give a shearing style cut with low impact and less kick back.
- Motor: 1 Ph, 220V, 3 HP TEFC
- Model Number: MJOIN8020
- Max Cutting Capacity: 8” width, 1/2” depth
- Rabbetting Capacity: 1/2”
- ShearTec II Spiral Cutter Head, 3” diameter
- Cutter Head: 5000 RPM
- Table Dimensions: 83” L x 8” W x 33” H from floor
- Fence Size: 40” L x 4-3/4” H
- Fence Tilt: 90 and 45 degrees
- Positive Stops: 90 degrees, 45 degrees In and Out
- Overall Dimensions: 76” L x 25” W x 47” H
- Weight: 648 lbs.
ShearTec II replacement knives are available, but sold separately (WC# 417656).
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.