REVO 18 - 36 Lathe, 110 V, 1.5 HP
Shipping Fee of $199.00
Black Friday Power Tool Sale EXTENDED - Save 10% - November 20 - December 4
Try Laguna’s 18|36 lathe and take your turning to the next level. Laguna has exceeded expectations with their REVO line of lathes. The first feature that will catch your eye is the ergonomically angled control panel made of anodized aluminum. The blue hue of the DRO along with the...
Items You May Need
The bed is made from steel which allows the cast iron headstock to travel incredibly smoothly. Steel is the preferred material due to its well-known longevity and strength. Electronic variable speed is obtained via a VFD that converts 1 phase to 3 phase output so even at lower settings you will get an incredible amount of torque.
Changing from high to low setting is made easy on this lathe by using the quick release handle. The headstock and tailstock lock handles are situated on the back to eliminate any interruptions to your work flow. Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
The REVO 18|36 is available in 110v / 1.5HP (WC# 866106) and 220v / 2HP (WC# 861424).
- Power: 1.5HP, 110V, 60 Hz
- Motor: Induction, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- VFD: Delta S1 Variable Frequency Drive
- Phase: 1 Ph input, 3 Phase output
- Poly-Groove Drive Belt w/ easy access
- Recommended Breaker: 20 Amp
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Max. Outboard Swing: 32”
- Swing Over Banjo: 13-1/2”
- Steel Bed: ASTM A36
- Spindle Taper: MT#2
- Swing Over Bed: 18”
- RPM High:135-3500
- RPM Low: 50-1300
- Tailstock Quill: 4-1/2”, Engraved, Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 41-1/2” w/ pads
- Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6207LLU
- Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205LLU
- Spindle Index #: 14/36/48 w/ lock
- Distance Between Centers: 36”
- Headstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Tailstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Tailstock Storage of Centers
- Spindle Size: 1-1/4” x 8 TPI RH
- Floor to Bed: 32-1/2” w/ pads
- Footprint: 60” W x 26” D x 47” H
- Weight (Net/Ship): 427/480 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
I purchased the Laguna 18|36 (110 V) several months ago and have been nothing but pleased. It’s a very solid piece of equipment and provides great stability for even the most off-balance turning projects. Be aware: such stability does come with a cost...this thing is heavy! Once it’s set up, this is an advantage, but getting it set up really does require multiple people who can handle lifting some weight. I had a friend, neighbor and wife all helping...which was probably overkill, but I cannot stress enough that you need to be prepared to manage very heavy parts when setting this thing up. I am extremely satisfied with this lathe and will probably purchase additional Laguna products in the future as I’m super-impressed with the manufacturing quality.