Laguna - c | flux 2 hp 1 Micron Cyclone
Flat Shipping Fee of $99.00
Save 10% On Laguna & Supermax Woodworking Power Tools and Accessories Now Through May 31, 2020
Item 423901Model XXPM010100H
Item 866271Model MDCBF1110c1m
Item 849645Model 708659K
Item 424386Model 1792200HK
Item 158396Model AXD002030A
Item 171313Model XSK000014
Item 162571Model AXD002040A
Item 849651Model 710702K
The c|flux:2 comes standard with a 1 micron canister providing filtration of 99.7% of particles 1 micron or larger and features 109 sq./ft. of polyester spun bond pleated filter to ensure maximum airflow. 270 degree manual clean comes standard. The c|flux series can be equipped with an optional auto clean kit either at time of purchase or as an add-on later. The auto clean kit includes a smart sensor that detects a drop in air pressure indicating the filter is getting clogged and it automatically activates the cleaning procedure. Ingenious lift system quickly moves the drum off of the floor and seals against the drum lid avoiding the need for a flex hose.
- Motor HP: 2 HP, Single Phase, 220V
- Amps: 14
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 20A
- RPM: 3450
- Switch type: Radio frequency remote switch – black box
- Nominal CFM: 1740
- Real CFM: 1166
- Max Static Pressure (inches of water): 9.3”
- Impeller / Fan Size: 14.5”
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Inlet Diameters: 8" x 4" x 2 ports
- Canister Filter Type: 1 Micron
- Machine Weight: 296 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 364 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 46” x 27” x 79”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Cyclone dust collectors are designed to efficiently capture
the dust and debris created by machining operations, such as planing or