Original Half-Round Hand Rasp - 6" - Coarse
Kutzall® Original Half-Round Rasps are the ‘virtuosos of versatility’. They combine a radius side for creating concave surfaces, contouring edges, and rounding holes, with a flat side for flattening and rounding over corners. Their multi-directional cutting ability allows you to quickly...
Engineered to be the ultimate man-powered, hand-shaping instrument, these rasps are unique in their ability to serve the space between the shaping and smoothing function of a conventional file and the aggressive stock removal of a wood rasp.
- Long-lasting, carbide coating outlasts standard rasps many times over
- The multi-directional cutting ability allows you to quickly remove material in even the most confined of spaces
- Soft-grip ergonomic handle for added comfort and steady control
- Use on wood, plaster & wallboard, fiberglass & other composites, pattern-making materials, rubber & polyurethane, sand cores, soft stone, masonite, etc.
- Use for wood carving, stone carving, remodeling, pattern-making and much more
- Made in the USA
- Length: 6"
- Grade: Coarse
- (1) Kutzall - Original Half-Round Hand Rasp - 6" - Coarse
- Although Kutzall products are not very prone to loading, a soft wire brush is typically all that is needed. However they can also be easily cleaned using a torch and a quick few passes with a soft wire brush, the heat will not harm the teeth!