Original Flat Hand Rasp - 8" - Coarse
Kutzall® Flat Rasps feature a broad, flat surface for quick leveling or rounding over edges. Their multi-directional cutting ability allows you to quickly remove material in even the most confined of spaces. Like all Kutzall Rasps, they feature an ergonomic soft grip for added comfort...
Engineered to be the ultimate man-powered, hand-shaping instrument, these rasps are unique in their ability to serve the space between the shaping and smoothing function of a conventional file and the aggressive stock removal of a wood rasp.
- Long-lasting, carbide coating outlasts standard rasps many times over
- The multi-directional cutting ability allows you to quickly remove material in even the most confined of spaces
- Soft-grip ergonomic handle for added comfort and steady control
- Use on wood, plaster & wallboard, fiberglass & other composites, pattern-making materials, rubber & polyurethane, sand cores, soft stone, masonite, etc.
- Use for wood carving, stone carving, remodeling, pattern-making and much more
- Made in the USA
- Length: 8"
- Grade: Coarse
- (1) Kutzall - Original Flat Hand Rasp - 8" - Coarse
- Although Kutzall products are not very prone to loading, a soft wire brush is typically all that is needed. However they can also be easily cleaned using a torch and a quick few passes with a soft wire brush, the heat will not harm the teeth!
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.