Kutzall - Original Dove Tail Burr, 1/8" Shaft, Fine, DT-38-EG
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/8” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft...
You May Also Like
Item 422285Model BN-18-EG
Item 422286Model BN-14-EG
Item 162993Model DT-38-EG
Item 162987Model C-18-EG
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/8” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/8” collets or adjustable chucks. These burrs are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch, the heat won’t harm the teeth.
- Are shaped like a reversed taper
- Produce fine line details with their sharp corners
- Make V-cuts and undercuts
- Head diameter: 3/8" x 1/2”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.