Original Ball Nose Burr, 1/4" Shaft, Fine, BN-34G
20% Off! Now through January 24th
You May Also Like
- Fine grit
- 1/4" shank
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/4” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/4” collets or adjustable chucks. These burrs are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch, the heat won’t harm the teeth.
- Produce flat surfaces or round-over edges with the sides
- Make concave surfaces and hollow out with the rounded top
- Produce radius-bottom grooves
- Head diameter: 3/4" x 1-1/8”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.