Kutzall - Original Ball Nose Burr, 1/4" Shaft, Fine, BN-34G
Kutzall Original tools feature SSG structured teeth, the most popular Kutzall coating. SSG teeth are very sharp, remove material rapidly, and do not load on most materials. This tool cuts with many...
You May Also Like
Item 852942Model DW412O390
Item 422287Model DW412O230
Item 422277Model BN-12X112G
Item 422286Model BN-14-EG
- Fine grit
- 1/4" shank
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/4” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/4” collets or adjustable chucks. These burrs are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch, the heat won’t harm the teeth.
- Produce flat surfaces or round-over edges with the sides
- Make concave surfaces and hollow out with the rounded top
- Produce radius-bottom grooves
- Head diameter: 3/4" x 1-1/8”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.