Kutzall - Original Ball Nose Burr, 1/4" Shaft, Fine, BN-14G
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/4” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft...
Item 422286Model BN-14-EG
Item 422285Model BN-18-EG
Item 422277Model BN-12X112G
Item 422276Model BN-12X112
Item 162979Model BN-14G
Item 162961Model BN-14
Item 162963Model BN-34
Item 162981Model BN-34G
Item 162972Model BN-14-E
Item 162969Model BN-18-E
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/4” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/4” collets or adjustable chucks. These burrs are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch, the heat won’t harm the teeth.
- Produce flat surfaces or round-over edges with the sides
- Make concave surfaces and hollow out with the rounded top
- Produce radius-bottom grooves
- Head diameter: 1/4" x 1-3/4”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.