Precision Trak and Stop Kit, # KMS8000
This is a complete kit adds to your miter saw or radial arm saw to turn it into a precise cutting system. Also works with a drill press and more. Kit contains four 2'' pieces of Top Trak, two 12''...
You May Also Like
- Adjustable stops position your workpiece for repeatable, reliable results
- Production Stop and Swing Stop each with lens cursor for fast, accurate positioning
- L-shaped Top Trak design makes alignment and mounting easy
- Two (L-R and R-L) self-adhesive measuring tapes correctly measure cut lengths on both sides of the blade
- Includes 8-feet of Top Trak in 2-foot long sections that can be used on the right or left side of the saw, or split between both sides
Articles & Blogs
In part 4, we take a look at a deluxe crosscut station, complete with a lumber rack storage area on the backside. In addition this unit features a tilt-out bin, sliding drawers, adjustable shelving, and customizable pigeon compartments. Designed by Craig Bentzley and built by Joe Hurst-Wajszczuk, this article is written by Paul Anthony and is featured in Woodcraft’s October/November Magazine, Issue #43.
Another winner from Kreg Tool
Beautifully machined, solidly built, timesaver for accurate repeated cuts. Requires a 3/4" thick fence which many miter saws do not have. I use a Rigid 12" compound sliding miter saw which has a very good metal fence but its not 3/4" thick. You must build a table and fence combination in order to use this item on the typical miter saw.
Great Tool Once You're Set Up For It
This jig is typical of Kreg Tool products - beautifully machined, high quality materials, robust design, good instructions (photos instead of drawings would make the instructions excellent). It assures repeatable cuts and higher throughput when making many repetitive cuts. However, it requires a 3/4" thick fence for mounting. I use a Rigid 12" sliding compound miter which has a metal fence that is not 3/4". I had to design and build a platform and fence before I could use this jig. My saw is mounted on a mobile stand so the design was a little tricky but the completed system is fantastic!