Kreg - Pocket Hole Plug Cutter System, # KPCS
With the Custom Pocket-Hole Plug Cutter System, you can use pocket-hole joinery virtually anywhere – even in places that show prominently on your project – by hiding the pocket holes with perfectly...
You May Also Like
Item 164311Model 23099
• Create custom pocket-hole plugs using a unique plug cutter and matching drill guide block
• Special drill guide block guides the plug cutter bits to match the angle of the pocket-hole jig
• Multiple cutting surfaces with large clip clearing cut for superior plugs
• System includes drill guide block, standard size custom plug cutting bit, stop collar and hex wrench
• HD- and micro-sized custom plug cutter bits available separately
Articles & Blogs
Working with your hands in creating fine furniture is not a thing of the past. The old adage of “what you put into your work, is what you get out of it”, still holds true today. Rob Cosman is the epitome of this statement. Teaching handcut joinery is a small yet essential part of woodworking when using dovetail construction. Experience is the other piece that comes in time. When you first start in any venue of woodworking, you sometimes need an expert to help you along. Rob Cosman, Your Hand Tool Coach has been inspiring new and experienced woodworkers with fine woodworking techniques for many years. His insight, wisdom and patience goes beyond perfection. If you have attended any of his classes, shows, or workshops, you know what I am talking about. He captures the audience right from the start as he really gets into what he does best… sharing and teaching.
Discover Great Gift Ideas at Woodcraft with Scott & Suzy Phillips, Co-Hosts of The American Woodshop
“The American Woodshop” hosts Scott and Suzy Phillips went shopping at Woodcraft to do their annual Christmas Gift Guide video.