Double Drill Guide 320 Pocket-Hole Jig
The Kreg® 320 Pocket-Hole Jig is packed with features that make it easy for anyone to use – whether you’re building your first wood projects or you’ve been building for years. Pocket-Hole Jig 320 provides the simplicity, versatility, and convenience you want, plus the durability and...
The Kreg® 320 Pocket-Hole Jig is packed with features that make it easy for anyone to use – whether you’re building your first wood projects or you’ve been building for years. Pocket-Hole Jig 320 provides the simplicity, versatility, and convenience you want, plus the durability and value you expect from Kreg – the #1 pocket-hole brand.
Using the Pocket-Hole Jig 310 helps you quickly build wood projects fast that using pocket-hole joinery. Pocket-Hole Jig 320 allows you to build wood projects by joining the pieces together with a strong, simple pocket-hole joint. The jig positions and supports a stepped drill bit that drills a pocket-hole using an ordinary hand drill. Drill pocket-holes in solid wood, hardwood and other composites at the correct position and angle using an ordinary hand drill. Then, you can join pieces together using a Kreg Pocket-Hole Screw. Pocket-Hole Jig 320 is also great for making repairs to almost anything built of wood. Simply set the jig and the drill bit to match the thickness of your material – from 1/2"- to 1-1/2"-thick – clamp the Pocket-Hole Jig along the edge or end of the piece you want to drill into, and drill the hole. Then attach the two pieces together by placing a Kreg Pocket-Hole Screw in the pocket-hole and driving it into the adjoining piece to create an incredibly strong wood project structure quickly and easily.
- Portable jig for creating pocket-hole joints
- Join material thicknesses from 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Two hardened-steel drill guides with removable spacer for convenient hole spacing
- Anti-slip base material and universal clamp adapter positions the jig securely
- Easy-Set Pocket-Hole Drill Bit, Stop Collar and Thickness Gauge Hex Wrench make setup simple
- Includes durable case and (40) sample Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws
- Materials: Durable plastic polymer, hardened steel
- Adjustability: Material-thickness stops at 1/2", 3/4", 1-1/2"
- Maximum Stock Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Minimum Stock Thickness: 1/2"
- (2) Drill Guides with Material Thickness Stops
- (1) Drill Guide Spacer
- (1) Easy-Set Drill Bit and Stop Collar
- (1) Combination Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench
- (1) 6" Square-Drive Bit
- (1) Carrying Case
- (40) Sample Pocket-Hole Screws
- (1) Owner's Manual
Articles & Blogs
Homeowners have grown increasingly hands-on when it comes to improving their homes. To help do-it-yourselfers work safely and successfully, Woodcraft offers these tips.
Before you tackle the spring cleaning, organization and renovation projects at your house this year, check out some of the tools, accessories and supplies at Woodcraft that will save time and cut stress.