Foreman Micro Pocket Drill Bit And Bushing Accessory, # DB210-MDBB
Micro Pocket™ Kreg® Joints have a 25% smaller hole than standard 3/8" pocket joints letting you create more compact, low-profile pocket holes in the same joinery applications. In addition the...
You May Also Like
- Designed for use with 3⁄4" thick and thinner material
- Includes same Micro Pocket step-drill bit used with Kreg Jig Micro Pocket Guide Block
- Hardened guide bushing precisely guides Micro Pocket drill bit with minimal tear-out
- Easy switch to Micro Pocket joints using quick-change chuck and single set-screw for bushing
- Replacement Micro Pocket drill bit available separately