Knotty Pine Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - 10 Mil Paper Backed
This item has an additional shipping charge
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Knotty Pine veneer is typical of a White Pine species except for the large sound knots that are desired for a rustic effect. A common...
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Knotty Pine veneer is typical of a White Pine species except for the large sound knots that are desired for a rustic effect. A common characteristic is color variance between flitches. Typically, Knotty Pine veneer will be random plank matched so the knots will appear less symmetrical throughout the sheet. Knotty Pine is a softwood that is lightweight and relatively easy to work with. It has a satiny, fine texture and an alternating tight and porous grain. This veneer will accept stains and finishes but may require conditioning if a uniform color is desired. A clear coat finish will preserve the warmth and beauty of the wood’s natural color. Paper-backed veneer is a real wood veneer permanently bonded to a paper backing. This backing is applied to keep intact the individual wood veneers used to make up the full width of the sheet. A four foot wide paper-backed veneer consists of multiple veneers glued together side by side. The backing also minimizes seasonal expansion and contraction of the wood caused by changes in ambient humidity.
- Applications include furniture repair and manufacture, countertops and shelves and architectural millwork
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced seam lines
- Flexible, making application an easy process
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Consistent color
- Species: Knotty Pine
- Width: 4'
- Length: 8'
- Cut/Style: Flat Cut
- Backing Type: 10 MIL Paper
- (1) Knotty Pine Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - 10 Mil Paper Backed
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis is a custom made product and is non-returnable. Once placed, order cannot be cancelled.
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days except for custom orders which may take a couple of weeks.
- This product ships direct from the manufacturer and is considered special order.
- Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only due to manufacturers defect and must be in an unprocessed condition. Defect-related returns must be received within 30 days.If you have a defect issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.